Looking for a Professional Accountant?

Who are we for?

At Seacom Services (Accountancy) Ltd, we provide Bookkeeping, accounting, taxation, payroll and business consultancy services to companies, individuals, partnerships and charity. Our services include keeping accounting records of the business transactions, Managerial and Statutory accounting and reporting, preparation and submission of Corporate and individual tax returns, quarterly VAT accounting and returns, Payroll processing and issue pf payslips, Auto enrolment and administration and business consultancy services. Our business consultancy and start up services include Company registration, self-employment registration, VAT and PAYE registrations, Charity registration, SEIS and EIS and other tax relief scheme administration, preparation of Business Plan etc.

Book keeping, Accountancy, Payroll, VAT, Business consultancy services and Self-assessment tax return services to individual who are self-employed or sole traders and those who have rental income, capital gain, dividend, or any other income, or who is required to file a tax return due to high income child benefit charge. We also provide payroll, VAT and business consultancy services.

Limited Companies
Our services for limited companies include Limited company formation, Registered office and mail forwarding, bookkeeping, accountancy, tax returns, Confirmation Statements submission, Payroll and VAT, business plan etc.

Partnership firms
We provide book keeping, preparation of accounts, partnership self-assessment tax return, partner’s self-assessment tax return, Payroll, VAT etc. for partnership business.

We provide PAYE registration, payroll processing, issue payslips and Auto Enrolment services to employers. We can undertake weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly payroll processing

All charities in the UK which have an annual income of £5000.00 or above should register the charity with the Charity Commission. Even if the income is below £5000.00, it is advisable to register your charity with charity commission as it will make your charity eligible for gift aid. HMRC normally approves the charitable purposes of your charity, if it is registered with the charity commission. We provide charity registration services for a fee of £250.00. We also undertake preparation of annual accounts of the charity and independent examination of the accounts of the charity

Non Residents
If you have income from house property or any other income from a source in the United Kingdom, you should submit a self-assessment tax return. We provide self-assessment tax return services to non-residents. Are you a non-resident who is looking to start a business in the United Kingdom? You need a United Kingdom establishment or United Kingdom address to do your business in the United Kingdom. We may able to help you to commence a business in the United Kingdom.

Why We?
We provide customised services to our clients keeping the clients best interests in mind. Our fees are affordable even to the smallest business and no business is too small for us. We don’t trade-off between the fee and the service provided or the cost of such services. Our focus is on service and our moto is to help business grow to the maximum.

Latest News

Brexit bill Parliament clears way for talks with EU
Parliament has passed the Brexit bill, paving the way for the government to trigger Article 50 so the UK can leave the European Union. Peers backed d....
[Read More]

Sets out the main requirements for incorporating a company in the UK.
This guidance is available in alternative formats, which include Braille, large print and audio tape. For further details on alternative formats email....
[Read More]

New research claims leaving the EU will have bigger impact on UK productivity than had been thought
Britain’s departure from the European Union could cause output losses of as much as 9.5 per cent, according to new research. Calculations using mod....
[Read More]

Seacom Facebook Seacom Facebook
We provide a range of services to Individuals, Limited companies, Partnership Businesses, Employers, Charities and Non Residents